We have collected the best home warranty in Las Vegas list for your convenience. All the companies featured are happy to serve clients from various areas of Las Vegas. Whether you live in Downtown just by the Strip, or you live in Rancho Bel Air, Sun City, Summerlin, or any other area in the proximity of Las Vegas city, the home warranty companies listed below will be able to serve your needs. Those recommended services have been inspected by our staff. We hope you you will find our information accurate and useful for you in deciding on the best home warranty company for you in Las Vegas.
Top Home Warranty Companies for Las Vegas Homeowners
More Than 10 Years on the Market
Most Comprehensive Coverage Available
Free Reservice Period for Parts
Emergency Service Available
Cheapest and Best Basic Plan ($34/m)Choice Home Warranty Review
Low fee for contract transfer
Different plan types available
Low chance of payment delays
Clients praised prompt response
Amazon Home Warranty Review
Customer Service Available 24/7
Least BBB Complaints
Great Reviews on Google Places
Reservice for Failed Parts
1 Free Month Upon Annual Sign-UpTotal Home Protection Review
Compare Home Warranty in Las Vegas
Are these the only companies that offer home warranty services in the Las Vegas area? of course not. LV is one of the best known areas in all of the USA, and as such is attracting plenty of citizens who want to relocate there (from abroad or domestically). When a city is as popular as Las Vegas in terms of real estate, there is a great need for home warranties. Home sellers use them to keep the property attractive, while home buyers use a home warranty to protect their newly purchased asset.
Please note: as rule of thumb all companies that service Nevada residents should be able to serve you if you live in the Las Vegas metro.
Las Vegas Real Estate Data:
- The average price for a property in Las Vegas has increased by more than 10% on average over the course of 2017.
- The average price for property in Las Vegas has increase by more than 80% on average between 2009 and 2017.
- The number of rentals in Las Vegas has increased 3 fold between January 2017 and March 2017, making Las Vegas a very attractive property investment destination.
- The most expensive neighborhood in terms of house prices in Las Vegas is Summerlin South with a median price of $400,000.
A Las Vegas Real Estate Market Update and Analysis:
Interest Levels for Home Warranties in Las Vegas:
The interest levels for home warranties in Las Vegas is skyrocketing, together with the booming real estate market. In fact, although Las Vegas only the 31st most populated city in the United States, it is the sixth most popular city for home warranty searches.
What are the potential reasons could for those high levels of interest in home warranty insurance in Las Vegas?
- Temperature and humidity – with a hot season lasting for 3.5 months and getting up to 105°F, with an average humidity of 33%, appliances and home systems are more prone to being broken.
- Located in the West Coast – home warranty as a product is far more popular in the West Coat of the USA.
- Sheer size of population and sizzling real estate market – although there are only 600,000 residents living permanently in Las Vegas, it represents a growth of more than 100% over the past 20 years. As stated above, the market is at high tide, with property prices and number of deals constantly increasing.