HomeGuard HomeWarranty Review
Home systems and appliances can suddenly break down one day, and usually at the worst possible time. A home warranty is a homeowner's best defense against the inconvenience and expense of unexpected repairs. So, if you want to protect yourself from the concerns connected with home repairs, this HomeGuard HomeWarranty review is what you need to read.
Our team at ReviewHomeWarranties.com analyzed such important aspects as HomeGuard HomeWarranty’s plans, coverage, pricing, terms and conditions, trustworthiness, along with customer reviews. We also compared this home warranty provider to its competitors to help you see its place in the market. So, whether you live in Arizona or California, read this HomeGuard HomeWarranty review to make the right decision.
- Clients report fair compensation
- Low chance of payment delays
- Large selection of plans (5)
- Short repair timeframe
- Higher chance of claim denial
- Low contractor ability reported
- Not available in all states
- Online chat not supported