Help and Info
Welcome to the most comprehensive visualization of home warranty coverage online. We hope you will find it both helpful and enjoyable.
- Information presented is based on the data of 57 covered items obtained from 245 plans of 66 companies. The data comes directly from company reviews and was last updated on 24-September-2020.
- Coverage percentages represent the proportion of companies offering a corresponding plan for each covered item.
- Naming of plan levels varies by company. “Silver” represents the most basic plan offered and “Platinum” represents the most comprehensive plan.
- Dollar amounts for Coverage limit and Optional premium are median values of all companies.
- Limit data is based on the combination of plans and optional coverage.
- Green areas on the map indicate more favorable conditions for the consumer, while red is less favorable. For some parameters lower values are better, for others, it’s the opposite.
- For some insured items which are services (Pests, Septic tank pumping, Plumbing stoppages, Locksmith), Price new and Cost to repair show the market cost of the service, while Life expectancy shows the typical frequency of the service.
- Zoom in on desired location by clicking “+” or double-clicking the map
- Zoom out by clicking “-”
- Move the map by using the keyboard arrows or by dragging with the mouse
- Click a covered item to see more detailed information
- Select a parameter in the left sidebar to visualize it for all covered items
Please contact us with any questions or corrections, as well as advertisement options.