Do you love a good before and after? Do home improvement shows inspire you? Have you spent a weekend binging on your favorite house-flipping show? If so, we have a job for you.
ReviewHomeWarranties wants to pay you $1,000 to watch home improvement shows. The best home warranty plans from good home warranty companies (thanks, American Home Shield!) can be great tools to help protect your finances, as they can help provide appliance insurance and protect systems when they malfunction or break, from Texas to New York. Then you can take that savings and apply it to home improvement projects that you are inspired to take on from watching all these fun and addictive shows.
Home improvement shows have been around since the 1970s, but in the last ten years, they have become an obsession. We just can’t seem to get enough of these makeover shows and no wonder – the winning combination of inspiration and expertise is perfectly mixed to draw us in and keep us wanting more.
Whether you love home improvement shows for the escapism, creativity, or for the hope they inspire or the education they provide, we get it. We are looking for someone who is willing to watch at least three shows in one month and collect a whole lot of data on them. If that sounds like you, keep reading to see exactly what we’re looking for in an ideal candidate and more about the task that could earn you $1,000.
The Ideal Candidate
We’re looking for a home improvement show enthusiast who can watch at least three of these types of shows within a month’s time. In addition to watching these shows, you’ll be asked to take notes and tell us of your experience.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Enthusiasm for home improvement shows, especially the most popular ones.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Access to watching these shows.
- The ability and availability to binge-watch at least three of these shows in a month.
Additionally, applicants must be 18 years or older and a US citizen or permanent resident to apply.
What You’ll Need to Do
We’ve narrowed the home improvement shows to this list of 11. You don’t need to watch all of them.
You will need to watch at least 10 episodes of 3 different shows from this list within a month’s time:
- Fixer Upper
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
- House Hunters
- This Old House
- Flip or Flop
- Property Brothers
- Rehab Addict
- HGTV Design Star
- Flipping Out
- Curb Appeal
- Favorite Youtube Channel
You’ll receive a separate worksheet to complete for each movie as you watch. All shows will need to be watched and all worksheets will need to be completed by June 17, 2021.
What You’ll Get
You’ll receive a $1,000 payment for sharing your viewing experiences.
How to Apply
Fill out the application below and in a few paragraphs, tell us why you’re the perfect person for this job. Your level of enthusiasm for watching home improvement shows will be a strong factor in the selection process. The application will close at 5 pm ET on May 10, 2021 so apply before then to be considered. Only applications submitted via the form below will be considered. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. We’ll select and notify the winner by Monday, May 17, 2021.
Terms and Conditions
- The sponsor of the “Get Paid to Watch Home Improvement Shows” is Home Media LLC whose principal office is located at 1122 Oberlin Rd, Raleigh, NC 27605.
- Employees of Home Media LLC or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with Get Paid to Watch Home Improvement Shows or helping to set up Get Paid to Watch Home Improvement Shows shall not be permitted to enter.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where you reside, in order to participate.
- Only residents of the United States are eligible to participate.
- Get Paid to Watch Home Improvement Shows void where prohibited.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO APPLY FOR THIS CONTEST. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one’s chances of being selected for Get Paid to Watch Home Improvement Shows.
- By submitting an application for Get Paid to Watch Home Improvement Shows, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Route to entry for Get Paid to Watch Home Improvement Shows and details on how to enter are available at www.ReviewHomeWarranties.com/get-paid-to-watch-home-improvement-shows/. Individuals may apply by filling out the application form on ReviewHomeWarranties’s website.
- Closing date for entry will be May 10, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET. After this date, no further applications will be considered.
- Home Media LLC shall select up to one (1) Recipient from the entire pool of eligible entries. The Recipient will be selected based on the quality of the application as judged by Home Media LLC employees. Odds of selection are dependent on the total number of entries.
- The Recipient will be notified by email within 7 days at the closing date, no later than May 17, 2021. If the Recipient cannot be contacted, is not eligible, or does not claim the opportunity to participate in Get Paid to Watch Home Improvement Shows within 10 days of notification, HomeMedia LLC reserves the right to withdraw the offer from the Recipient and pick a replacement Recipient or to cancel the promotion. Home Media LLC is not responsible for Recipient’s failure to receive notices pertaining to Get Paid to Watch Home Improvement Shows.
- Get Paid to Watch Home Improvement Shows consists of watching home improvement shows and documenting your process to fulfill all requirements. ReviewHomeWarranties will notify the Recipient how to complete all requirements. Requirements are due by 30 days after Recipient is chosen.
- Get Paid to Watch Home Improvement Shows is conducted by Home Media LLC and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by any other organization or company. HomeMedia LLC is solely responsible for all disputes regarding Get Paid to Watch Home Improvement Shows and all outcomes.
- Upon completion of the Get Paid to Watch Home Improvement Shows, Recipient will receive a one-time payment of $1000.00 USD via either a single gift card valued at $1000.00 USD or multiple gift cards totaling $1000.00 USD. Funds shall be distributed no earlier than 30 days following Recipient completion.
- Opportunity to participate in Get Paid to Watch Home Improvement Shows is not transferable. Any and all Get Paid to Watch Home Improvement Shows expenses, including, without limitation, any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Recipient.
- The Recipient agrees to the use of his/her/their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the Recipient or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current federal and state data protection legislation. By entering this promotion, the Recipient understands and agrees that the Home Media LLC, anyone acting on behalf of Home Media LLC, and Home Media LLC’s customers, partners, licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the promotion, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent, regardless of the medium, for example, video, voice recording, text, etc. By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry and responses are original works of authorship, and do not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Home Media LLC. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend against or settle such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Home Media LLC and its customers, partners, etc. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which they may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Where legally required, the Recipient name will be available upon request 28 days after the closing date. To request the Recipient name, please send the request in a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Home Media LLC, 1122 Oberlin Road, Raleigh, NC, 27605.
- Home Media LLC reserves the right to cancel or amend the Get Paid to Watch Home Improvement Shows promotion and these Terms and Conditions without notice.
- Home Media LLC’s decision in respect of all matters to do with Get Paid to Watch Home Improvement Shows will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY PARTICIPANT WILL, AT HOME MEDIA LLC’S SOLE DISCRETION, RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE PROMOTION AND ALL PRIVILEGES WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.