ReviewHomeWarranty.com is the primary destinations for individuals who are looking for the best home warranty company reviews on the market. We pride ourselves as the best in the business based on our subjective estimation, of course, but this is what we offer, in a nutshell:
- More comprehensive reviews than any other site on the internet, which includes thorough research of policies and T&C, as well as aggregation of feedback from the entire web.
- More passion and specific expertise in this field than anyone of our competitors which are covering a plethora of industries, normally.
- Sober, well-elaborated, explanations why we prefer one company over another.
- Data. We are proud to say we have collected more data than all of our competitors combined! The data that we collect focuses on client reviews from across the web, coverage of each and every plan, terms and conditions, prices of plans, current promotions and a bunch more!
ReviewHomeWarranties.com was launched in early 2017, and since then has constantly expanded and improve its content, layout and selection of company reviews. We have worked around the clock in 2017 to write popular reviews such as our Select Home Warranty review (our top rated company) or American Home Shield review (the largest company in the market by a lag), and expose the truth behind the industry in articles like home warranty scams or is home warranty worth it?. We also created a blog section with several dozens posts about the topics of home maintenance and real estate.
We have ambitious plans for 2019 and the following years. There are dozens more home warranty providers in the USA, and a lot more aspects to cover about home warranties that we haven’t touched yet. We will be putting our best efforts in expanding the site and turning it into the leading authority on this topic in the USA.
We’re on TV NOW!
Best Buys with Alan Mendelson, Every Saturday Morning 9:30-AM on KCOP CHANNEL 13
About the ReviewHomeWarranties staff
The site employees several part-time employees. These employees, which for the time being will remain clandestine, focus on this areas:
- Data collection: we have a dedicated expert for collecting and collating all the data required.
- Insurance expert: our writer has vast experience of more than 20 years in the insurance industry, in several different core positions (not sales!).
- Comparison expert: our editor has 10 years of experience in the comparison of different online products. His main agenda is “accessibility”.
We work with a variety of freelancers as well. Building a website may seem like an easy task, especially plainly-built informational website such as this one, but in fact there are a lot of behind behind the curtain making sure your experience is smooth, and content is accurate and up to date.
Our Favorite Reviews
Want to read our most popular reviews which we take great pride in? Find our top 5 reviews below.
Still Beta Testing!
We have not engaged in mass marketing efforts yet, because the site is still on a beta. We’re constantly optimizing the user experience and improving the quality of data. If you have found any error or inaccuracy in any of our reviews or articles please contact us through the contact form below.
Our Business Model
We make money through the referral of clients to home warranty providers (a few selected ones that we have deliberately chosen to partner up with). This business arrangement is the industry standard. All other home warranty review sites, and review sites in general, generate their income through client referral. That means that when you click a button on our website that leads to an external website, you are being marked as our client, and if you were to engage in business with the company you were referred to, we get a commission.
The rates you will pay will be exactly the same as if you were to approach that provider directly! make not attempts to delete cookies or use incognito browsing, because you’re not losing out on anything, just cleaning us of our profits.
This business model enables us to operate without any advertising, whatsoever. We do not accept paid reviews, we do not use pop-ups, we do not stuff you up with cookies or attempt to make money off of you in a sneaky way. We’re always transparent about the companies we work with and make sure to have a short disclaimer next to areas in which referral links are present.
We would be happy to hear of any feedback, positive, or negative, you may come up with. We are always hear to listen to your thoughts. Please don’t spam us, though. We’re kind of busy and would not appreciate clogging our inbox with garbage.